At our Woodside neighborhood community, Fenwick Apartments, you can take comfort in your home retreat just steps away from Downtown Silver Spring. Their walkable location is just strolling distance from the heart of downtown with a variety of eateries, shopping, culture and a thriving nightlife. Your commute is made easy from Fenwick thanks to close access to I-495 and walkability the Silver Spring Transit Station to easily get you where you need to go within the DC Metro. Combine their coveted location with resort-style community, apartment amenities, and gorgeous tree-lined neighborhood, you won’t want to miss an opportunity to experience effortless indulgence at Fenwick Apartments.
Apartment Home Design and Amenities
At Fenwick Apartments, residents can come to expect luxury in their apartment home down to the modern design details. Let’s check out the top apartment amenities that make this community unique.
- Quartz countertops with pearlescent penny-tile backsplashes
- Stainless steel Energy Star® appliance packages
- Moveable kitchen islands*
- Schlage® keyless entry system with solid wood doors
- Striking midnight teak kitchen cabinets with modern hardware
- Wood-look flooring in kitchens and living areas
- Airy, 9- and 10-foot ceilings and large windows
- Custom finishes including frosted glass doors, sliding glass doors or barn doors*
- Built-in desks and open shelves*
- Generous closet space including linen ladder
- Distinctive grey pine bathroom vanity with under-mounted sink
- Contemporary bath fixtures and tiles, plus frameless glass showers or rounded curtain rods
Fenwick Apartments gives you an overall lifestyle experience where you can indulge literally every day. It’s not enough to have a great location and upscale apartment design. Community amenities that add to your daily life, making it more effortless and enjoyable, is one of the top priorities at Fenwick. Their renovated social areas offer unique experiences found nowhere else all designed with a modern take on a retro aesthetic that will make your experiences more lively and memorable.
- Expansive rooftop lounge with living green wall
- Resident social lounge with billiards, foosball, TV gaming and bar area
- Pool with wading lounge, sunbathing deck and cabanas
- Curated vinyl record collection with bespoke listening area
- Picturesque courtyard lounge with firepit, serene water feature and ping pong table
- Controlled access, garage parking
- Close to Ellsworth Dr. pedestrian shopping district
- Three blocks from the Silver Spring Transit Station featuring access to the Metro (Red Line), MARC and Ride-on Buses
- Eclectic art collection including works by local artists BrocoLoco, Foon Sham, Margaret Boozer and Anne Marie Cherre
- Outdoor kitchen and dining with BBQ grills
- Private library and business center with Mac® computers
- Expansive fitness studio with cardio, strength training and stretching lounge
- Bike repair room with controlled-access bike storage
Interested in making Fenwick Apartments your new home? Check out available floorplans and current pricing here.