Tis the Season for Pumpkin Recipes!
Fall is here, and there’s one foodie activity that’s on our mind. ‘Tis the season to eat some pumpkin. And not just pumpkin pie. Let’s get creative. There are so many possibilities when it comes to this unique and iconic squash that can be made into a variety of creations, both savory and sweet. Whether you prefer pumpkins for Halloween or Thanksgiving, we’ve gathered yummy recipes to make in the days in between including custards, candies, soups, muffins, and bread.
Besides, not only is pumpkin delicious, it’s also healthy. With a high amount of beta carotene and vitamin A, pumpkin is a great resource for healthy skin, better eyesight, and a more robust immune system. So you can enjoy it not only for the taste, but also for its nutrition.
Without further ado, here are 16 Pumpkin Recipes for Fall!
Pumpkin Custard and Pudding
- Breakfast Pumpkin Custard
- Mini Crustless Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding (Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo, Refined Sugar Free)
- Baked Pumpkin Spice Pudding
Pumpkin Sweets and Candy
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Bark
- Sugar Free and Paleo Easy Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- Gluten Free and Refined Sugar Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Savory Pumpkin Soup
- Roasted Garlic Sage Pesto Pumpkin Soup
- Curried Pumpkin Coconut Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin Apple Soup
Pumpkin Muffins and Bread
- Pumpkin Crumb Cake Muffins
- Best Ever Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Classic Pumpkin Bread