As always, our residents, prospective residents, and associates continue to be our top priority. In order to continue minimizing the spread of COVID-19, everybody needs to be more cautious, including steps such as social distancing and wearing face masks, which are required throughout our communities in all public spaces, to protect each other. We need each other to safeguard and protect human health whether you’re looking for a home with us or you’re already calling us home.
Here are the ways we’re helping you enjoy better living and stay healthy:
FINDING YOUR HOME:
- Self-guided tours
- Live Virtual Tours
- 3D Video Tours
OFFICES & COMMON AREAS:
- Increased cleaning of high-touch surface areas
- Limited capacity in all areas, including the leasing office, to ensure proper social distancing
- Masks are required where local mandates require
RESIDENT MAINTENANCE & ASSISTANCE:
- Masks/PPE required of associates and residents where required by local mandates
- Teams available to assist as needed
- Open based on local restrictions
- Masks required where required by local mandates
If you are visiting one of our communities, you must not have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Within the past 14 days, you have not been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) with:
- Anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19, OR
- Anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19
You are NOT currently isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19.
You are NOT currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.