COVID GUIDELINES FOR
VISITING OUR COMMUNITY
MASKS ARE REQUIRED THROUGHOUT ALL AREAS OF OUR COMMUNITY
Customers who choose not to comply with this requirement will not be permitted to tour or visit.
ADDITIONALLY, IN ORDER TO TOUR OR VISIT, YOU MUST FULFILL THE FOLLOWING:
- Limit 2 people per on-site tour
You must not have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Within the past 14 days, you have not been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) with:
- Anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19, OR
- Anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19
You are NOT currently isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19.
You are NOT currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.