With one new Fairfield Residential property that just opened in San Jose, and another slated to open in 2019, there’s no doubt that this Bay Area city is booming with opportunity and fun. 808 West Apartments opened in late 2017 in the heart of San Jose, and The James Apartments are located in the historic district of downtown.
With close access to Silicon Valley, San Jose is quickly becoming one of the hotter markets in northern California. Not only does San Jose have an ideal location for work, but its cosmopolitan nightlife will be at our resident’s fingertips — and that includes fancy cocktails. Let’s check out some of the best spots to grab an old fashion or a modern take on crafty cocktails.
- Ancho Baby Daddy made with Ancho Reyes, Del Maguey Vida Mezcal, Tia Maria, lemon and Fee Bros. Whiskey Barrel-Aged Bitters.
- Angel’s Grapefruit Technique made with Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Bourbon, Cynar, Aurora Amontillado Sherry, Carpano Bianco Vermouth, Scrappy’s Grapefruit Bitters and Saline.
- Flight of the Concords made with Lustau East India Solera Sherry, Lazzoroni Amaretto Cashew, Concord Grape, Saline, and Egg.
- Cardo Cup made with gin, tamarind, house-made ginger syrup, lime, cardamom bitters, and ginger beer.
- Jazz Hands made with jasmine tea infused vodka, vedrenne super cassis, bonal and lemon.
- Japanese Old Fashioned made with Japanese whiskey, turbinado sugar, bitters, lemon, and orange.
- Baja Bonfire made with reposed tequila, mezcal, citrus, cinnamon, and almond.
- Arsenic & Old Lace made with gin, absinthe, creme de violette and dry vermouth.
- BB Smash made with bourbon, berry jam, lemon, and mint syrup.