Super Bowl 2017 is just a little under 2 weeks away! If you’re hosting a big Super Bowl party, are you ready? If you’re anything like me, you’ll wait until 1 or 2 days before the party to try and get everything together and organized… don’t do that this year – be prepared. First and foremost – food! A Superbowl party would be absolutely nothing without delicious food and snacks, as well as awesome drinks. And then you can’t forget about decor – it’s what creates the ambiance of a perfect, memorable party.
- Wings – OF COURSE! What on earth would a Super Bowl party be without wings?! Nothing. It would be nothing. Also, instead of making traditional buffalo wings, mix it up with different sauces – you won’t regret it!
- Spinach-artichoke dip with delicious nacho chips to go along with it makes for the perfect snacking food. Or make a french onion dip that is equally as scrumptious.
- Snack stadiums. Need I say more? I’m tellin’ ya, snack stadiums are so awesome, your guests will be in awe! If you’re brave enough to try this, there is some pretty intense competition out there – people go all out when creating their snack stadiums!
- Brownies, brownies, brownies! There is one thing I know for sure, and it’s that brownies are always a hit. There are also so many variations of making brownies that they literally never get boring!
- Avocado fries with a side of creamy sriracha dip, chipotle sauce, or cilantro lemon sauce – YUM! Traditional fries are great and all, but avocado fries are healthier and it’s always fun to try something new.
- Skinny jalapeno poppers because the high-in-calorie ones are delicious, but let’s try to be “healthy” in 2017 – unlikely! These are still to die for though!
- Lastly, you can never go wrong with a food or drink station! It’s a ton of fun and you can let guests do their own thing – win win.
- Popular domestic beers and a handful of your favorite local craft beers are always a safe bet.
- Lemonade, soda, fruit punch, juice boxes, and, of course, water for the kiddos and for those that aren’t up for an alcoholic beverage.
- If you want to be really fancy, set up a cocktail bar for guests to shake up their own concoctions! This will definitely be the highlight of the party.
- Use AstroTurf! Make little drink koozies, line a table with it, cut out different shapes and attach them to string to make streamers or banners – get creative! Buy in bulk, use it everywhere and it’ll be much more cost effective.
- Check out this awesome inflatable cooler! It’s perfect for game day, it’s inexpensive, and it’s a really easy way to add a little football decor to your party. Or, if you’re really lazy and happen to have a plastic or inflatable kiddie pool lying around, just use that – easy peasy!
- Make some adorable, fun foam fingers for decorating purposes or for your guests to play around with.
- If you have any children attending your party, you could even set up a little crafts table and have them decorate the foam fingers themselves. Coloring pages are also a great way to keep the kiddos entertained!