Whenever I think of salads, I always think “boring!” But you know what… Salads don’t actually have to be boring at all! I never realized there were so many variations of salad – from potato salad, to pasta salad, to your not-so-traditional salads – the list could go on and on! I’ve gathered up a handful of recipes to share with you all that would make perfect summer salads. So, without further ado, healthy deliciousness to the max!
- Grilled Peach and Avocado Salad
- Cranberry-Nectarine Salad
- Baby Lettuce with Feta, Strawberries and Almonds
- Balsamic Grilled Steak Salad with Peaches
- Roasted Pepper Pasta Salad
- Bacon and Avocado Macaroni Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- Strawberry Caprese Pasta Salad
- Kale and Blueberry Slaw with Buttermilk Dressing
- Grilled Chicken and Asparagus Salad
- Strawberry Avocado Couscous Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
- Green Mango Salad
As a little bonus, here are some of our absolute favorite salad bowls:
- This bowl has such a gorgeous pattern and looks so classy.
- This wooden 3-piece set is so plain and simple, yet so beautiful.
- This curvy and elegant wooden bowl is another gorgeous option.
- Throwing an outdoor party? This chilled bowl with a lid would be perfect!