Oh, the holidays. It’s hard to say no to desserts during this time. Dare we say, almost impossible? Well, nowadays you don’t necessarily have to say no. Yup, you can enjoy a dessert here and there without feeling the guilt, the sugar rush or the stomachache often caused by traditional goodies. Luckily for all of us, in the last 10 years there have been a ton of advances in sugar-free healthier versions of the desserts we all know and love. So come this Thanksgiving, why not try one of these delicious sugar-free desserts?
- Sugar-Free No Bake Cookies – With yummy peanut butter and oats.
- Chocolate Banana Bread (Gluten Free, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free) – A healthy version of delicious banana bread.
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups – For those that have a peanut butter and chocolate obsession.
- Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Caramels – The perfect sugar free candy for your guests.
- Sugar-Free Stuffed Apple – A great Thanksgiving dessert.
- Almond Joy Cookies – Love Almond Joy candy bars? You’ll definitely want to try these sugar-free cookie versions.
- Sugarless and Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies – Keto friendly and low carb, these cookies are also super tasty.
- Soft Banana Raspberry Oatmeal Cookies – A super healthy dose of yummy cookies.