Happy New Year from Fairfield Residential! We’ve got you covered if you’re having guests over for New Year’s Eve in 2018! Every new year celebration has must haves. Good drink, delicious food, festive decor and maybe a fun game or two. Here are some unique ideas that will not only impress your guests, but will make it a night to remember.
- Champagne Shirley Temple – Did you love Shirley Temples when you were a kid? Then you will love this cocktail version. Simply use champagne in lieu of soda. So good!
- Peppermint Bark Mimosas – These absolutely gorgeous drinks involve champagne or Prosecco, chocolate and peppermint. If you’re looking to impress your guests, this will do the trick.
- Drunken Peanut Butter Cups – Use this one of a kind cocktail as an alcoholic dessert. Did we mention it has Reese’s infused vodka? For chocolate-peanut butter fans everywhere.
- Baked Cream Cheese Wantons – Non-messy and easy to eat with a glass of champagne in hand. Plus they’re delicious. You can’t ask for much more.
- Reuben Egg Roll – This appetizer gives us the best of both worlds by combining the classic reuben sandwich and egg rolls.
- Pull-Apart Garlic Bread Pizza Dip – Hungry? You will want to devour this super cheesy and saucy dish.
- DIY Sparkle Ice Bucket – An ice bucket on New Year’s is a must, so why not make it fun and festive. This DIY version will do just that.
- Ginger Ray Confetti Balloon Set – Also a must are balloons and confetti. Why not combine the both in gorgeous gold colors? Available at Urban Outfitters.
- Iridescent Honeycomb Decor Set – If you don’t have much time to decorate, you can easily make your home more festive with this set of three hanging iridescent honeycombs.