I think it’s safe to say that summer wouldn’t be complete without an abundance of delicious, ice-cold drinks. Whether you’re sitting by the pool or relaxing at the beach, it’s always nice to have something to sip on to keep you cool – we all know how toasty it can get during the summer months! The following 10 drink recipes will be sure to keep you refreshed – cocktails for the adults and mocktails for the kids. Stay cool and drink away!
- Mojito Slushies Mojitos are already so yummy, but, add more ice and a blender and you’ve got heaven in a glass!
- Sweet Tea Sangria Sweet tea plus sangria?! If this drink doesn’t scream summer, then I don’t know what does!
- Wine Slushies It’s already hard enough to say no to a glass of wine! These wine slushies will make it 100% impossible to say “no thanks”.
- Strawberry-Basil Bourbon Lemonade If you’re a strawberry lover like I am, then this boozy lemonade recipe will definitely satisfy your taste buds.
- Coconut Margarita No summer cocktail recipe list would be complete without margaritas. This unique spin on a classic tequila drink will make you think you’re sitting at a tropical beach bar!
- Sparkling Mint Refresher This one is definitely a classic mojito impersonator – cold, fresh, lime-y, and mint-y goodness on a hot summer’s day. Sounds perfect to me!
- Blood Orange and Ginger Soda There’s something about this drink that makes my mouth water just thinking about it! The combination of blood oranges and ginger just sounds so yummy!
- Sparkling Rosemary Limeade I always find that store-bought limeades tend to be far too sweet and lack that sour kick. If you prefer your limeades and lemonades to be super citrus, then this mocktail recipe is perfect for you!
- Agua Frescas I could absolutely see myself sipping on one of these refreshing fruity citrus drinks while lounging on the beach soaking up some vitamin D – ahh, summer.
- Tropical Slushies This list wouldn’t be complete without a mocktail slushy! Icy cold and filled with tropical fruits, this recipe is a must-try.