Have an unexpected Valentine? Busy with work and forgot to order a gift? Have no fear, there are plenty of ways to say I love you with these last minute gifts!
- Sometimes a handwritten note means more than anything! Plus it’s super romantic.
- Flowers are a must for Valentine’s Day and luckily are super easy to get. You can always head to the grocery store for last minute flowers and Trader Joe’s usually has beautiful bouquets!
- It may seem cliche, but for chocolate lovers, chocolate is never cliche. If your valentine has a sweet tooth, grab some last minute chocolates from your local store or head to Trader Joe’s to stock up and make a cute gift basket of chocolates.
- Speaking of gift baskets, create your own with a theme. Maybe your valentine’s favorite things or create a dinner basket with all the ingredients you can make a Valentine’s Day dinner with.
- When in doubt, a gift card within a sweet Valentine’s card always works.
- Plan a trip with your loved one! While traveling isn’t encouraged right now, planning something for later may be realistic. Surprise your Valentine with a couple of different options and let them choose!
- Lastly, you can always make a last minute run to Target or Walmart for gifts if you can’t think of anything else! Clothing, accessories, or even tech items can make great gifts.