Block 334 Apartments evokes a rich history that only this portion of Houston can offer. Located in the heart of the revitalized area of downtown, the history of Block 334 started in 1910 in the prestigious residential community that also hosted the very first luxury apartments in the area. Today it’s one of the most coveted places to live in the city thanks to revitalization efforts that meld the luxury of the present with the fascinating history of the past.
Block 334 places you in the heart of Houston. Thanks to being steps away from the Metro Light Rail, residents will have access to the rest of the city right outside their doorstep. Upscale shopping, trendy restaurants and the best entertainment in the city are just moments away. Close by attractions include the 360 view of Houston at Spindletop, the always entertaining House of Blues and the iconic Museum District.
Apartment Home Design and Amenities
At Block 334 Apartments, residents can come to expect timeless luxury with all the benefits of modern details. With the historic roots of Houston incorporated into the design of these statement apartments, luxe units are outfitted with not only classic ambiance, but also all the upscale perks one could desire. Let’s check out the top apartment amenities that make this community unique.
- In-home washer and dryer
- Stainless steel appliances including built-in microwave, refrigerator with ice-maker, range, and dishwasher
- Custom hardwood flooring in kitchen and living areas
- Polished quartz or granite kitchen countertops
- Stainless mosaic or linear travertine backsplash
- Oversized walk-in closets
- Extended 10-foot ceilings
- Designer carpeting in bedroom suites
- Built-in wine fridge
- Kitchen island
- Spacious en-suite master bath with custom framed mirror
- Walk-in shower
- Oversized patio/balcony
- Storage closet
- Coat closet
It’s not just about the apartment amenities, Block 334 creates an entire community outfitted with experiences and conveniences to make life more enjoyable and easy. From a resort-style pool deck to upscale social lounge and fully stocked fitness center, Block 334 has you covered.
- 24-hour, two-story fitness center featuring resort-quality cardio and strength training equipment, free weights, and interactive cycling with Expresso Bikes
- Resort-style pool with sun shelf set in open-air courtyard
- Controlled entry access with dedicated parking
- Virtual moving concierge – Complimentary address change, set up home services and digital moving announcements
- Co-working lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Easy access to METRORail station
- Worry-free 24-hour onsite maintenance
- Executive conference room
- Social lounge with epicurean kitchen and comfort seating
- Game room with billiards, poker table, and bistro seating
- 24/7 Controlled access Luxer Package Room
- Outdoor summer kitchen with grilling area
- Fully conditioned corridors with direct access garage parking
Block 334 is now leasing! Find all the information you need including pricing and availability on their website.