It’s been quite a year so far and many of the traditions and holidays we love to celebrate have had to be adjusted. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy them!
Now that Fourth of July is upon us you may not be sure how to celebrate with loved ones while still being safe. Here are some guidelines that may help!
- Be aware of what Covid numbers are in your area. Follow your city or county on social media to see whether there is a spike.
- Avoid large gatherings and parties. Instead stick to smaller gatherings of people that you know instead of public gatherings.
- Wear masks around those over 60 or have underlying conditions. If you’ll be seeing parents or grandparents, wear a mask and safely social distance outdoors.
- Spend your 4th outdoors in the fresh air instead of inside. This is usually the tradition anyway!
- Check with your doctor about how to boost your immune system overall with supplements this summer and all year long to possibly protect your body from more serious conditions due to Covid.
- If you’re over 60 or have underlying conditions, consider celebrating the holiday while social distancing.
Hopefully next year we can all get back to those traditional 4th of July celebrations that we love! For now, protect your loved ones by being safe this summer!