Although we all love sinful delicious breakfasts from time to time, day to day it’s best to stick with something healthy. And now that it’s the start of a new year, it’s the perfect time to try some new healthy recipes. Let’s check out some yummy wholesome brekky ideas below.
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites – Consider this healthy dessert for breakfast, a mixture of peanut butter, oats, flaxseed, honey and chocolate chips. Perfect for before a workout for extra energy.
- Gluten-Free Breakfast Hash – Proving you don’t need gluten for a super yummy breakfast. Your mouth will water for this combo of cheese, potatoes, eggs and savory garnishes.
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl – For when you’re sick of oatmeal, this unusual combo of sweet potato and almond butter is great for a satisfying healthy breakfast.
- Healthy Breakfast Quesadilla – Who doesn’t love quesadillas? Especially healthy gluten-free quesadillas that won’t make you feel guilty afterwards. Filled with eggs, spinach, a splash of cheese and melted within a brown rice gluten free tortilla, this is one breakfast that will make you jump out of bed in the morning.
- Sweet Potato Muffins – These super dense muffins are low on the sugar and flour, but packed with a sweet taste thanks to sweet potato’s natural sweetness. Add cinnamon and other spices for even more flavor.
- Savory Quinoa Breakfast Bowl – You could easily have this meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Quinoa is the base, packed with plant-based protein, then top with avocado, tomatoes, eggs, kale and Greek yogurt.