The great Robin Williams once said, “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’” And PARTY, we shall. SPRING TIME is in the air, which means we are that much closer to summer. *cue happy dance*
Here are a few ways to channel fresh vibes into this awesome season.
1. Picnics. I’m talking red-and-white checkered blankets, picnic baskets chock full of sandwiches and desserts, and possibly a few antsy visitors looking to share your food with you. Here’s a challenge: keep your phone in the car and really take in nature.
2. Hiking, biking, running—any outdoor activity is a GO! Take in the fresh air, the blue skies, the birds singing, the butterflies flying—I could go on.
3. EASTER! AKA an excuse to eat chocolate. Non-stop. Here’s a little secret: if you go after the holiday, all the chocolate bunnies go on sale. You’re welcome, my friends.
4. Farmer’s markets are pretty radical. Check out this seasonality chart to see which fresh fruits and veggies are yummiest at this beautiful time of year. Get creative and try out some of these spring dinner recipes. Eating healthy while buying local? Dang, you go, Glen Coco.
5. “Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking.” Where my Meryl Streep fans at? Flower fields are in the bloom so make sure to visit them! Maybe channel your inner Julie Andrews and do a re-enactment of “The Hills are Alive.”
Whatever it is, make sure you take a moment to sit back, relax and take in this wonderful season. How are you going to spring into action? Let us know @FFResidential!