This might be our favorite holiday of the year. Nothing can beat the giddiness surrounding 4th of July, a day meant for fun in the sun and evening sparklers. Of course, the best part might be the food and cocktails in-between. Not sure what to make for your neighborhood BBQ? Not to worry – we’ve got some ideas below not just for BBQ, but also side dishes, cocktails, and dessert. All with some patriotic flair.
BBQ – Your party guests and neighbors will be thanking you for these savory BBQ dishes!
Side Dishes – The 4th isn’t complete without some patriotic side dishes!
- 4th of July Deviled Eggs
- American Flag Fruit Platter
- Blueberry, Strawberry and Jicama Salsa
- Patriotic Red, White, and Blue Pasta Salad
Cocktails and Mocktails – Complete your day of fun in the sun with a cool cocktail to sip on.
- Firecracker Cocktail with Watermelon, Lime, and Cucumber
- Star Spangled Jello Shots
- Kid Friendly Patriotic Punch
- Red, White, and Blue Sangria
Dessert – Your guests will be making a beeline for these sweet treats once the sun sets!