Cold weather season is about to hit and your furry four-legged friends need something to keep them warm! Whether it’s a “winter” in Southern California, a winter in the Midwest, or a winter in New York, we’ve got your little guy, or not-so-little guy, covered – everything from lightweight sweaters to heavy-duty jackets.
Is your dog a trendy fashionista?
- With this fair isle, faux fur hooded sweater, your pup will look like it’s off to the ski slopes! Such a cute and trendy sweater – love!
- A simple, fashionable sweater fleece jacket will keep your dog warm on those brisk morning walks.
- This argyle ribbed sweater is so adorable – talk about preppy! It will keep your little guy warm when it’s time to take that evening walk.
- I love this cable sweater! It’s so stylish and looks comfy and cozy – score! I think your pup will love you for giving them this extra bit of warmth on those chilly days.
- Is your dog a little princess? Then you definitely need this Princess Tracksuit – how cute and fashionable!
Or maybe they’re a little goofy?
- Cozy thermal jammies for dogs?! Yep! How adorable and hilarious is this? Your dog can finally join you when you decide to throw a PJ party!
- Cutest thing ever… a dragon sweater! Keep your dog warm and dress him up at the same time!
Or do you need some heavy-duty help this winter?
- Ruffwear is one of my favorite places to shop for anything dog related! Their products are high quality and very durable. I got the climate changer fleece jacket for my Boxer for those days when it’s chilly and dry out.
- Weatherbeeta has incredible dog coats at very decent prices! I purchased the 300D Deluxe Reflective Parka (shown below) for my dog and it works incredibly well – keeps her warm and dry during harsh Midwest winters! Weatherbeeta is primarily a horse blanket company, so it’s no wonder that their dog jackets are of amazing quality!
- Hurtta also has some great heavy duty jackets for those dogs that need to brave cold winters.
- Now this full-body dog coat is something else. Your dog will look like it’s ready to take on a trip to Antarctica! I’m not sure what dog would be brave enough to wear this or comfortable enough to run around in it, but it sure looks like it would keep your dog warm!