One of the best things about fall is breaking out those comfy blankets! There’s nothing like curling up with a cozy blanket at the end of the day to watch Netflix with your fur baby and loved ones. Having a good collection of cozy blankets on hand is essential for chilly weather. And sometimes you just deserve a brand new blanket for the new season.
Here are some of our favorites:
The faux fur blanket is one of the coziest blankets out there. These type of blankets can also be exceptionally warming as well, left for cold nights or an extra layer over your duvet.
Try these faux fur blankets:
- Fireside Faux Fur Throw Blanket from Anthropologie
- Marselle Oversized Faux Fur Throw from Target
- Ruched Faux Fur from Pottery Barn
A chenille knit blanket has a lovely drape with a plushy feel to keep you warm.
Try these chenille knit blankets:
- Chenille Knit Sweater Throw Blanket from Urban Outfitters
- Threshold™ Chenille Throw Blanket from Target
- Chenille Fringe Throw from Pottery Barn
And of course, you can’t beat fleece, one of the best materials for fall.
Try these fleece blankets: