World Cocktail Day is upon us and here is how to celebrate in 2020! Most of us in the USA will still be social distancing this year so celebrating in restaurants or bars is out of the question. But have no fear, you can still have a super fun cocktail celebration at home!
Thanks to Bevmo and other delivery services you can easily have liquor delivered to your home or order online and pick up.
Set up a Zoom hangout with your friends to virtually drink together or even play virtual drinking games like trivia, Never Have I Ever or Truth and Drink (replace the dare with a sip).
Plus check out these yummy recipes below for World Cocktail Day drink ideas!
- Negroni – Gin, vermouth, Comprari, and orange.
- Lemoncello Gin Cocktail – Club soda, lemon peel, lemoncello, and gin.
- Gin & Thyme Cocktail – Gin, cherry tomatoes, thyme, and lime juice.
- Watermelon Vodka Cocktail – Vodka, pure lime juice, seedless watermelon, and maple syrup.
- Vodka Collins – Vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup, club soda, orange and cherry.
- Dessert Vodka Cocktail – Vodka, espresso, Kahlua, and heavy cream.
- Tequila Smash – Tequila, blackberries, lime juice, and 7UP.
- Silver Breeze – Patron Silver, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, lemonade, and lemon wedge.
- Mexican Mule – Tequila, lime juice, ginger ale, and simple syrup.