We all know that space is limited when you live in an apartment. You may not have an outdoor space, or the space you have may not be big enough or allow a grill. But, just because you don’t have access to a grill doesn’t mean that you have to miss out on the deliciousness of BBQ! There are so many ways to be able to enjoy some BBQ in the comfort of your own kitchen – use the oven, a slow cooker, a grill pan, or a cast-iron skillet to get the same tasty results! And, at certain communities, you can use the shared grills (usually near the pool or picnic area) to whip up your favorite recipe and enjoy a summer feast. These BBQ recipes are sure to tickle your taste buds, grill or not.
- Chipotle-Mango BBQ Chicken Love chipotle, love mangoes, and love BBQ! This recipe seriously sounds like pure amazingness!
- Flank Steak with Salsa Verde Can’t go wrong with a nice juicy steak accompanied by homemade salsa – YUM.
- Perfect Burgers What would a BBQ recipes list be without burgers?! Bobby Flay says they’re the perfect burgers – tough to argue with that!
- Ultimate BBQ Ribs Can’t forget the ribs! These are so mouthwateringly delicious it’s unreal.
- Classic BBQ Chicken Drumsticks Drumsticks are also such a classic BBQ recipe that it would be a crime not to include them. They’re great for get-togethers because they’re so easy to eat!
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork I just made this recipe the other night and the family loved it! The pork became so tender and juicy, and was packed with flavor.
- Oven Roasted Veggies Don’t forget those healthy veggies. Throw whatever veggies you love onto a baking sheet and roast away!
Also, check out our awesome selection of summer salads to pair with your delicious BBQ feast!