Let’s be honest, store-bought granola bars can sometimes be lacking in the “delicious” category (not to mention boasting some not-so-great ingredients), so why not make some of your own scrumptious granola bars?! Not only are they 100% more tasty, but there’s also the added benefit of knowing exactly what you’re putting into your body. Granola bars are perfect for those in-between-meal snacks and are also great for post-workout snacks. Plus, they’ll give you a healthy boost of some much-needed energy to get you through the day.
So, with no further ado, we bring you the most delicious DIY granola bars for every palette.
- Double Chocolate Peanut Butter This one pretty much screams Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – talk about delicious!
- Almond Butter and Chia Jam Bars with Chocolate I can’t get enough of that ooey gooey layer of Chia-berry jam.
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Coconut Bars These coconut-y bars are to-die-for – but I may be a bit biased since I have an unhealthy obsession with anything coconut!
- Peppermint Patty Bars They’re like Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mint bars! How could you say no to that!?
- Blueberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Oh my gosh, that Greek yogurt coating looks way too yummy!
- Healthy Brownie Bars The word “healthy” next to the word “brownie”?! My life is finally complete.
- Chia, Quinoa and Banana These bars are packed with super foods (they sounded so amazing that they 100% had to be featured in our graphic!)
- Pumpkin Seed, Almond and Quinoa There are SO many yummy ingredients in this one!
- Whole-Grain Raspberry Jam Bars There’s just something about jam-filled food that makes my mouth water!
*Featured image at top of page courtesy to Half Baked Harvest
*Photo [above] courtesy of Ambitious Kitchen