Whether you’re a craft beer connoisseur or love good old Miller Light, there are plenty of ways to celebrate National Beer Lover’s Day this Saturday, September 7th! Let’s check out some of the best!
- Local Brewery Time – The most obvious is to hit up your local brewery come this Saturday. They might have specials to help celebrate this very important holiday and you’ll be able to celebrate with like-minded beer fans.
- Try Something New – Order a flight at the brewery or pick up a six pack of something you’ve never had before. If you stick with the same old beer, you might be surprised to find that you like something you’ve never tried before.
- Have a BBQ & Beer Tasting – It’s still summer so why not head over to BevMo or Costco to pick up some food and plenty of beer to drink along with it? You could even choose beer types that pair well with what you’re cooking to take this holiday up a notch.
- Weekend Getaway – Love craft beer so much that you’d be willing to create a whole getaway out of it? There are now locations all over the country that have clusters of breweries and if you don’t have much of a brewery presence in your town, you’ll sure to find one nearby. Book a hotel and Uber yourself and friends to some new breweries. Travel and beer; the best of both worlds.
- Brewery Tour – If you’re a beer lover and are lucky to live in a city with ample breweries at your fingertips, why not take the work out of deciding where to go and just hop on a tour. These tours sell out quick so be sure to book yours in advance.
And always remember to have a designated driver! Uber or Lyft can be your designated driver friend this holiday. Happy National Beer Lover’s Day!