Break Out the Crock Pot
When the chilly months of autumn roll around, there’s nothing like a having a hot home cooked meal to warm you up. That’s why having plenty of crock pot recipes is essential. Not only can a slow cooker save you time and money, it can even make your food taste better. Because a crock pot allows food to slowly cook over time at a low temperature, it releases more and more flavors. It also makes the process of cooking tougher, less expensive meats much easier by letting them simmer in the crock pot all day long.
In fact, the more we think about it, the more we love all the benefits of using a crock pot to make a home cooked meal:
- You can throw all your ingredients into the crock pot in the morning and come home to a yummy dinner.
- Less cleanup since you’re only using the crockpot and not various pots and pans.
- Easily make a stew or soup with leftover veggies.
- A crock pot comes in handy during the holidays by leaving your stove top free to cook other things.
- You can easily freeze leftovers to reheat later.
There so many varieties of foods you can make with a slow cooker. Everything from stews, soups, braises, chili, curries and even BBQ. If you’re new to using a crock pot, you may not know where to start, but have no fear. There are a ton of recipes out there to guide you. After using a couple of recipes, you’ll feel confident to make your own crock pot creations.
Now that Fall is just around the corner, here are 20 of our favorite crockpot recipes to keep you happy, warm and well fed.
Crock Pot Recipes
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Beef Bourguignon
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos
- Honey Bourbon Chicken
- Pho (Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup)
- Santa Fe Chicken
- Red Lentil Curry
- Thai Red Beef Curry
- Coconut Quinoa Curry
- Coconut Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Vegetarian Chili With Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Crockpot Chili
- Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole
- African Inspired Peanut Stew
- Korean Beef
- Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- French Onion Soup
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork