Are you a Thanksgiving side dish person?
Do you get more excited about mashed potatoes and stuffing than about the turkey when Thanksgiving rolls around?
Are you giddy for leftovers that will last well into Saturday, possibly the Sunday after Thanksgiving Thursday?
If you answered yes to all three questions, thankfully (no pun intended) you found this blog post.
Here you will find a cornucopia of copious side dish recipes to try this Thanksgiving. Our recommendation is to make as many as you possibly can because there is no such thing as having too many side dishes during the holidays. Why not when you can have a little bit of this and a little bit of that, right? Filling your plate with a rainbow of side dishes will result in a more enjoyable Thanksgiving. We guarantee it.
So let’s get started:
Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Are Easy To Make
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
- Creamy Cinnamon Apple and Walnut Salad
- Parmesan Duchess Potatoes
- Thanksgiving Slaw
- Broccoli Gratin with Swiss and Parmesan
- Mashed Cauliflower With Parmesan and Chives
- Apple Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad
- Gouda Smashed Potatoes
- White Bean Dip With Herbs
- Extra Cheesy Asparagus