There’s something about brunch that makes us giddy. It might be our favorite meal of the day! And while we love going out for brunch there is something very appealing about making it at home. We’ve gathered some amazing recipes that cover all the brunch bases; savory dishes, sweet dishes like pancakes, french toast and waffles, plus some super yummy desserts. Between Cinnamon Churro Waffles, Banana Bread Pancakes, Rosemary Parmesan Ham Scones and Easter No Bake Cheesecake, your guests will be thoroughly impressed!
16 Easter Brunch Ideas
French Toast & Waffles – No brunch is complete without these two sweet breakfast staples.
- Cinnamon Sugar French Toast Sticks
- Chocolate French Toast Casserole
- Egg and Cheese Hash Brown Waffles
- Cinnamon Sugar Churro Waffles
Pancakes – There’s some of us that can’t go to brunch without ordering pancakes. They are a must for your brunch guests!
Savory – Brunch isn’t all about sweet things. For those that crave a bit of salt in the morning, these are the perfect dishes to compliment a Bloody Mary.
- Cartelized Onion Spinach Feta Savory French Toast Casserole
- Rosemary, Parmesan, and Ham Scones
- Spinach, Bacon, Cheese Quiche with Sweet Potato Crust
- Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas
Dessert – Do you really want to impress your guests? Take your brunch to the next level with these yummy desserts!
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Spring Marshmallow Krispie Treats
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake
- Coconut Macaroon Nests